WinCatalog is a very good software for managing files on CDs. If you are dealing with a lot of CD / DVDs , you probably have many times looking for a particular file but you don’t remember which disk (song, photo, movie, etc.) that file is on. So you have to check a lot of CDs and DVDs to find the file you want. The WinCatalog software is precisely designed to solve this problem. It automatically finds and archives all files on hard disks, CDs and other storage media on a regular basis. It also extracts peripheral information for each file type so you are not limited to the filename when searching.
For example, for automatic music files the ID3 tag, for Exif tag and video images and thumbnails, ebook content and so on for other files, metadata is also extracted and displayed regularly next to the file . A good feature of this program is the ability to classify files by concept of labeling. Putting tags on the files will allow you to quickly find the desired file based on the different tags in the future. The program is also used to find duplicate files and delete them. You can configure WinCatalog to update the list of files periodically and according to the timetable.
Features and Features of WinCatalog:
- Ability to index and archive all types of storage media
- Ability to group files into virtual folders by tags
- Automatically extract zip files and index the list of files inside it
- Advanced and fast search
- Automatically extract ID3 tags for music files and EXIF images
- Possibility to get audio quit information from internet
- Easy file management with only drag and drop
- Ability to search and delete duplicate files
- Creating different reports in different formats
- And …
Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP
Use the Serial.txt file to registry the software.
File password (s): Download Here
Installed version: 69 MB
Portable Version: 69 MB
Free Download Software Full Version PC and Mobile